Notices, Legal Statements & Disclaimers
Good Sam Club Campground
For all legal purposes, statements, notices and disclaimers are in American English and it is the American English definition that will be and is the basis for all legal actions, notices, statements, disclaimers and purposes concerning Ripplin’ Waters Campground Proprietorship, Management, the Campground and its Guests, Patrons and Customers in all dealings and/or matters concerned herein; Ripplin’ Waters Campground Proprietorship, Management, Guests, Patrons and Customers will abide by the English language's intent and purposes in statements, notices and disclaimers and agree that no other language (meanings, implied or otherwise) shall replace this document's English language's intent and purposes in statements, notices and disclaimers regarding Ripplin’ Waters Campground Proprietorship and Management concerning Guests, Patrons and Customers.
Ripplin’ Waters Campground and Cabins
- cash is accepted
- Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover & all Major Cards Accepted; please add 3%
- No checks OR Travelers Cheques are EVER accepted.
- NO REFUNDS after one hour of check-in; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Reservations are for general areas only
- we cannot guarantee specific site numbers, we do take requests.
- please adhere to (take only) your assigned site.
- Campsite check out time is 11 a.m. If you wish to stay at your campsite another day, please
- check availability at the office by 10 a.m.
- Cabin check out time is 11 a.m.
- Refunds are available within up to 1 hour of your check in time except during holidays.
- A two-weeks' notice is required during holidays to receive a refund.
THE CAMPGROUND SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH everywhere in the Campground.
All visitors must register at the office upon arrival.
We are unable to deliver phone messages, therefore Check the message board in office.
Parents & Children
Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
Pool regulations are posted and there is
Swim at your own risk.
Children under 12 (ages 1 day to the 364th day of the child's 11th year) must be accompanied at and while in the swimming pool and area.
Pets ARE NOT to be in the pool area or public buildings at anytime for any reason (health regulations).
Bathhouses are regularly cleaned and maintained for everyone’s comfort therefore,
please do not enter bathhouses or laundry when being cleaned and
Do not wash your dishes or clothing in the bathhouse (use the coin operated laundry).
- One recreational unit / family permitted on each site.
- One vehicle per site.
- Golf Carts are permitted with proof of insurance and licensed driver age 18 or older.
- Parking on grass and washing of cars or campers is not permitted.
- Sewage. To abide by state law, drain hose must be connected to sewer by plastic elbow.
- Garbage. Place all garbage in the dumpster provided at the picnic pavilion.
Pets are welcome at our campsites!
Adult guests are responsible for the actions and safety of their pets; this includes while and when the pet is under the supervision of their child or children.
- NO Aggressive breeds allowed e.g. Pit Bulls, etc.
- Pet's MUST BE QUIET. Do not leave a pet alone for long periods in your Camper!
- For your pet’s safety, all pets must be
- kept on a leash or
- inside your Camper.
- Pets may not be in the pool area or public buildings at anytime for any reason.
- Please walk your pet in designated areas and if they POOP, you must clean up after them.
- Sorry, pet fences are NOT allowed or permitted.
- Pets in cabins are NOT allowed or permitted.
Ripplin’ Waters Campground is privately owned; the Proprietor and Management
- does not discriminate, however the Proprietor and Management
- reserves the right to refuse service to anyone based on the following:
- Disturbing Quiet Hours, which are observed from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Loud noises that other guests, patrons and customers are forced to hear (unable to block out the noises created).
- Firecrackers, fireworks, firearms and
- Obscene language are not permitted.
- Anyone deliberately destroying campground property will be held liable.
- In the interests of everyone’s enjoyment of the park and campground amenities,
- guests who are unruly or otherwise
- do not follow camping rules may be asked to leave.
Ripplin’ Waters Campground Proprietorship and Management will not be responsible for:
- any damage to any Guest's, Patron's and/or Customer's property
- the loss of any
- jewelry or
- valuables of any type
- any accidents or
- injuries to guests regardless of age or
- injuries to any pets.
Ripplin' Waters Campground Public WiFi Access
Terms and Conditions
The High Speed Ripplin' Waters Campground (RWRVC) service and any products or services provided on or in connection with the service are provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. With respect to the content or service and the operation, capacity, speed, functionality, qualifications, or capabilities of the services, goods or personnel resources provided hereunder, whether express or implied, arising by law, custom, prior oral or written statements by RWRVC, or otherwise (including, but not limited to any warranty of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title and non-infringement) are hereby overridden, excluded and disclaimed. In short people accessing RWRVC's Wi-Fi service
- should use the service for checking and responding to e-mail and accessing information (shopping, browsing, etc.).
- should NOT play online games, stream or download movies as this reduces the bandwidth available to other guests.
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which wireless internet access (“the Service”) is provided free of charge to you, a guest, long term guest or employee of the RWRVC.
Your access to the Service is completely at the discretion of RWRVC. Access to the Service may be blocked, suspended, or terminated at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, violation of this Agreement, actions that may lead to liability for RWRVC, disruption of access to other users or networks, and violation of applicable laws or regulations. RWRVC reserves the right to monitor and collect information while you are connected to the Service and that the collected information can be used at discretion of RWRVC, including sharing the information with any law enforcement agencies, RWRVC partners and/or RWRVC vendors.
RWRVC may revise this Agreement at any time. You must accept this Agreement each time you use the Service and it is your responsibility to review it for any changes each time.
We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the Service, change the specifications or manner of use of the Service, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the service.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, INCLUDING CHANGES THERETO, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
- that the Service may not be uninterrupted or error-free;
- that your device may be exposed to viruses or other harmful applications through the Service;
- that RWRVC does not guarantee the security of the Service and that unauthorized third parties may access your computer or files or otherwise monitor your connection;
- that RWRVC’s ability to provide the Service without charge is based on the limited warranty, disclaimer and limitation of liability specified in this Section and it would require a substantial charge if any of these provisions were unenforceable;
2. Acceptable Use of the Service
2.1 You must not use the Service to access Internet Services, or send or receive e-mails, which:
• 2.1.1 are defamatory, threatening, intimidating or which could be classed as harassment;
• 2.1.2 contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material;
• 2.1.3 contain pornographic material (that is text, pictures, films, video clips of a sexually explicit or arousing nature);
• 2.1.4 contain offensive or derogatory images regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
• 2.1.5 contain material which infringe third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
• 2.1.6 in our reasonable opinion may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our work;
• 2.1.7 are bulk and/or commercial messages;
• 2.1.8 contain forged or misrepresented message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message;
• 2.1.9 are activities that invade another’s privacy; or
• 2.1.10 are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate;
2.2 Music, video, pictures, text and other content on the internet are copyright works and you should not download, alter, e-mail or otherwise use such content unless certain that the owner of such works has authorised its use by you.
2.3 You must not use the service to access illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
2.4 You must not use the service to distribute Internet Viruses, Trojan Horses, or other destructive software.
2.5 The Service is intended for RWRVC guest use only. Access to this Service must not be used for commercial activity.
2.6 We may terminate or temporarily suspend the Service if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of any provisions of this agreement including but not limited to clauses 2.1 to 2.5 above.
2.7 We recommend that you do not use the service to transmit or receive any confidential information or data and should you choose to do so you do so at your own risk.
3. Criminal Activity
3.1 You must not use the Service to engage in any activity which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offence, either in the United States or in any country throughout the world.
3.2 You agree and acknowledge that we may be required to provide assistance and information to law enforcement, governmental agencies and other authorities.
3.3 You agree and acknowledge that we will monitor your activity while you use this service and keep a log of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of any devices which access the Service, the times when they have accessed the Service and the activity associated with that IP address.
3.4 You further agree we are entitled to co-operate with law enforcement authorities and rights-holders in the investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity by you which may include, but is not limited to, disclosure of such information as we have (whether pursuant to clause 3.3 or otherwise), and are entitled to provide by law, to law enforcement authorities or rights-holders.
4. Other Terms
4.1 Under no circumstances will RWRVC, their suppliers or licensors, or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates be liable for consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, based on claims of the Guest or its appointees (including, but not limited to, unauthorized access, damage, or theft of your system or data, claims for loss of goodwill, claims for loss of data, use of or reliance on the service, stoppage of other work or impairment of other assets, or damage caused to equipment or programs from any virus or other harmful application), arising out of breach or failure of express or implied warranty, breach of contract, misrepresentation, negligence, strict liability in tort or otherwise.
4.2 You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RWRVC and its suppliers, licensors, officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from any claim, liability, loss, damage, cost, or expense (including without limitation reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Service, any materials downloaded or uploaded through the Service, any actions taken by you in connection with your use of the Service, any violation of any third party's rights or an violation of law or regulation, or any breach of this agreement. This Section will not be construed to limit or exclude any other claims or remedies that RWRVC may assert under this Agreement or by law.
4.3 This Agreement shall not be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture, agency relationship or granting a franchise between the parties. Except as otherwise provided above, any waiver, amendment or other modification of this Agreement will not be effective unless in writing and signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, in whole or in part, such holding will not affect the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement.
4.4 RWRVC’ performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement shall waive or impede RWRVC’ right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Service or information provided to or gathered by RWRVC with respect to such use. This Agreement constitutes the complete and entire statement of all terms, conditions and representations of the agreement between you and RWRVC with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior writings or understanding.
By using (accessing, connecting to) the Ripplin' Waters Campground Public WiFi Access terms of service, You as our Guest, confirm that You (the Guest) accept these terms and conditions as the basis of Your Use of the wireless internet access provided.
It is the intention of Ripplin’ Waters Campground to provide guests, patrons, customers and/or any person or people from the general public a safe, friendly and suitable place for their activities as specified above and it is/was with this in mind that the owner of this facility have posted these Notices, Legal Statements & Disclaimers; with this said, the following applies:
Ripplin’ Waters Campground Notices, Legal Statements & Disclaimers
Guests, patrons, customers and/or any person, persons or people from the general public who enter Ripplin’ Waters Campground office, store and/or the general property at 1930 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee postal code 37876 from any direction for any reason, agree to and are bound by the Ripplin’ Waters Campground Notices, Legal Statements & Disclaimers in and on this page without exception regardless of the Guests, patrons, customers and/or any person, persons or people from the general public that have not been made aware of the Notices, Legal Statements & Disclaimers in and on this page or have not read, refused to read or failed to read the Notices, Legal Statements & Disclaimers in and on this page.
Posted by Ripplin Waters Campground at 1930 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee 37876 on the 10th day of May in the year 2015.