The Best RV Campgrounds in Sevierville TN
Ripplin’ Waters offers everything you need for a relaxing camping trip in East Tennessee, including 156 campsites complete with full hookups, 50 riverside RV campsites, and cabins available for rent. Whether you’re camping with a big rig, RV, conversion van, fifth wheel or trailer, we have the campsites to accommodate you.
Our campsites have 30/50 amp electric hookups and amenities including free WiFi and satellite TV. Ripplin’ Waters makes sure the comforts of modern technology are available in the most scenic, secluded parts of Tennessee, providing modern bathhouses, laundry facilities, and a camp store with groceries, supplies, and gas.
With an outdoor swimming pool and playground for the kids, Ripplin’ Waters Campground has everything you could want. Pack up the family and come camp in the Smoky Mountains for a weekend, a full week or even longer.
Located just off the I-40 near Great Smoky Mountains National Park, we are just minutes from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. To make reservations with us, give us a call or complete our online registration form today!
- Auto Rentals Available
- Trailers, 5th Wheels, Conversion Vans, RVs and Big Rigs Welcome!
- Pull Through and Back In Sites Available
- 156 Shady Campsites with Full Hookups
- 50 Riverside Camping Sites
- Camping Cabin Rentals
- 30 / 50 amp Electric
- FREE WiFi and Satellite TV
- Camp Store with Ice, Groceries, RV Supplies, LP Gas
- Clean, Modern Bath Houses
- Laundry Facilities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Onsite Pavilion for Church Services and Rallies